This Page

has been moved to a new address

{High Street Highlight} J. Crew asymmetrical cardigan

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: {High Street Highlight} J. Crew asymmetrical cardigan

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

{High Street Highlight} J. Crew asymmetrical cardigan

An easy, breezy cardigan is a wardrobe must for warm days and cool nights.

I've decided I need a few semi-casual cardigans to live in my closet and was pleasantly surprised to find this J. Crew option.  It's a good cold office as well as airplane travel option and comes in a few basic colors.

So if light and easy layering is associated with a few more airplane trips, I'm all for it!
Asymmetrical cardigan, J. Crew, $36

Labels: ,

34 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home