This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo Love {Inspiration}: Be bold

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo Love {Inspiration}: Be bold

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Photo Love {Inspiration}: Be bold

The bold adventurer succeeds the best.
Ovid
{1, 2, 3}

Being bold is about taking a risk.  It is an internal or external action that is beyond your comfort zone.  I think that being bold is also necessary to evolve.  How will you go forward if you don't make those small changes inside and out? I know that my own style has changed as I've made bold (to me) gestures; I started by wearing pieces I would have never tried before like a large mixed media necklace to a bright jewel toned shirt.  Little by little, I got to pick know which style elements I liked to choose to be bold.  

I have also been bold in my actions.  While I'm slightly shy by nature, I knew I wanted to meet more people as we moved all over the world.  I found myself reaching out and connecting to people I may not have normally met - perhaps this blog and all the wonderful people I've met through it is an extension of this!  

Any small action can be a bold action that helps you adjust and transform to ultimately be the person you want to be. How are you bold?

Have a lovely week!

Labels: ,

25 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home