This Page

has been moved to a new address

Blue Moon Cupcakes or Hazelnut chocolate whisky cookies?

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Blue Moon Cupcakes or Hazelnut chocolate whisky cookies?

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blue Moon Cupcakes or Hazelnut chocolate whisky cookies?

A fine port and some chocolate torte.  A coffee with a shot of Bailey's and your favorite crumb cake.

Sometimes dessert and alcohol just go together.

I can also imagine that these touches of alcohol give just the right kicking balance to a sometimes too sweet dessert.  I don't always have a big sweet tooth but am super intrigued by these Blue Moon cupcakes - my sista from another mista LOVES Blue Moon and can't partake because she's pregnant.  This may be a good way to enjoy Blue Moon and some yummy cupcakes too.
 
$30for 12 from Etsy seller Cacao Bakery
For a (slightly) lighter treat, I love a good cookie.  These cookies remind me of a grown-up's Milano cookie with a kicked up Nutella spiked with whisky.  Yum!

 
$9 for 6  online at Whimsy & Spice in Brooklyn!

Sigh it's a good thing that it's still winter and I get to wear big sweaters all day.  Though I gotta figure something out when I move to a tropical climate, darn...Till then, enjoy the sweets sweeties!

Labels: , ,

22 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home