This Page

has been moved to a new address

Glamorous and Beautiful Items and love

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Glamorous and Beautiful Items and love

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Glamorous and Beautiful Items and love

Aww, thanks again to some beautiful blog friends for the blog love.  Err and sorry for the late post (I guess you've already figured out procrastination is definitely one of my traits!)

The Perpetual Party Planner gifted me with the Glamourous Blog Award.

Dawn, the Alternative Wife, presented me with the Beautiful Blogger Award.
 

So a few random tidbits about myself:
1. I won the story telling contest for my school in 4th grade but lost the district competition because I didn't have enough eye contact.  Dang it.  Now I make sure to have lots of eye contact when I give presentations or talk to someone (though not in the staredown kinda way).
2. I have slept through a garbage truck accident (outside) and yet wake up when I hear my husband stir.  Odd.
3. I am perpetually tired.  Sigh if I could sleep an actual 8 hours peacefully...
4. I've only spent over $100 on shoes once (for my Coach Monet boots and I had credit to pay for them).  But I'm thinking of getting a pair of Loubotins though this year.  Am I just a sucker for the red heel?  Maybe.  Either way, I'm going to check them out when they're on sale.

Pretty but not $745 pretty here.
5. I love seafood but can't eat any more because I developed eczema a few years ago and seafood makes me super itchy now.  Of course I had oysters and yellowtail sushi yesterday.  Sigh I have no willpower sometimes.
6. I cook a lot more in London now and Thai food is a new favorite - curry, noodles - yum!
7. Markets are my favorite part of London.  I have a market report or two coming up.  The food, the jewelry vendors - it's all awesome.

And a few glamorous and beautiful things I'm thinking about...
Woven clutch with a Bottega Veneta feel.

From here, only $24.99

Colorful plates


$7.95 at Anthropologie


Fun necklaces

Only $7.80 at Forever 21- how do they do it?

Uber sexy European men...jk


Ahh Bruno, image from here


I think I'm supposed to pass this to a few people so I'd love to pass this to more glamorous gals (choice of whatever award):
Honey my Heart - as sweet as her name
Lindsey M Nelson, Couturier - ahh my future sewing friend when I actually learn how to sew
Kristin and Megan - Bon Bon Rose Girls - for fun and fashion
Midtown Girl - NYC love and hilarious stories
Cafe Fashionista - love her whimsical writing and great finds
Savvy Mode - a girl after my own heart, styling and saving!
Thirty Something Bride - one of my first blogger buddies, both sweet and sassy - she's awesom

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home