This Page

has been moved to a new address

Madrid Bound

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Madrid Bound

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Madrid Bound

We're going to Madrid tomorrow.
Royal Palace picture source here, here I come.

Mr. Gadget bought tickets a few minutes ago.  It's so against my usual trip-planning prep to just take off, but it's kinda cool in a so-bad it's good kinda way (and obviously I'm voraciously reading the guidebook on the plane).

The beauty of us having free time right now is that we can enjoy our time.
The beauty of living in Europe is having access to low-cost airlines like Ryanair and EasyJet.
Very chic 'n cheap living.
So if you have some time with your loved one, go somewhere, explore, and of course have fun.

It'll be Mr. Gadget's first time and my first time in 15 years (oh the memories, I went to my first ever nightclub in Madrid - I thought I was the coolest. teenager. EVER.)  I don't know where those photos are, but they are undeniably awkward teen photos - braces, hot pink t-shirts - very 90s.
Picture from here

Any ideas for things to do?

I'm excited. 
Hola Madrid, quiero comer mucho jamon y tortilla espanola (Hello Madrid, I want to eat a lot of ham and potato omelet).  It's scary that we have to survive on my Spanish...

Labels: , ,

24 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home