This Page

has been moved to a new address

The Journey Back and the Journey Forward

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: The Journey Back and the Journey Forward

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Journey Back and the Journey Forward

23 hours.


6,679 miles/10,748 km.


7 hours in Bahrain.


Ouch.  We don't have enough episodes of the Office for that layover.


We're finally going back to London tomorrow.  Back to reality.  Though our reality may also change shortly (and we may actually be in Asia again) but we'll see.


But I'm leaving with a new family.  My husband's family and now my family too.  It's nice to have discovered people and now places (i.e. Manila) that are part of my journey forward.  It was great to start the New year with people and a place that I know will be such a positive part of my life going from this point.  It's weird and cool to be part of a large family now.


I have a million things to talk to you about: state of this blog, wedding/relationships, Manila sites, Taiwan foods.


But for now I'm just glad I'm almost fully recovered and though i'm not quite ready for London and life back there, it'll be ok.  Besides I have so many more London finds to share with you too.


Here's to 2010 and hoping we find something interesting in Bahrain.


xoxo

Labels:

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home