This Page

has been moved to a new address

Merry Christmas from Manila!

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Merry Christmas from Manila!

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas from Manila!

Hello blogger buddies, it's been WAY too long!  Oh I have so many stories to share but couldn't do it from Taiwan because there was limited internet access where I was staying.  That and Taiwan is unseasonably cold so I developed a nasty cough and headache.  Ugh.

But we flew back to Manila today and I wanted to share with you some holiday cheer Filipino style.  From the decorated churches...

to the malls, Christmas cheer is everywhere.


Ok hoping to catch up on your blogs soon and really hoping Robitussin can truly be my friend.

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home