This Page

has been moved to a new address

My Birthday - passionfruit cheesecake, Yumi Kim, Fit Flop sandals and Swiss Chocolate

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: My Birthday - passionfruit cheesecake, Yumi Kim, Fit Flop sandals and Swiss Chocolate

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Birthday - passionfruit cheesecake, Yumi Kim, Fit Flop sandals and Swiss Chocolate

I almost forgot but today is my birthday!  Woot!  You know some years, there's just so much else going on that you kinda forget your own birthday.
So this past year has been a whirlwind:
  • graduated from grad school
  • entered the wonderful world of blogging
  • got married
  • moved to London
  • and soon (crossing fingers they agree to my pay proposal) starting a new project in London and getting that other job I've been lusting after
Since I didn't want to spend a ton of money and we'll be hanging out with a bunch of friends next week anyway, we went out to a small Vietnamese restaurant in Soho.  Mmm spring rolls and grilled pork.  Although our waitress wasn't Ms. Sunshine, the food was good (seriously Americans, we are spoiled by mostly good wait service).  The best part was going to one of my favorite Italian bakeries, Princi and picking this beautiful passionfruit cheesecake (more like mousse) up.  Seriously, please go if you are in London or Milan. Yep, it tastes divine.

Otherwise, pretty simple wishes for my wish list.  The Mr. and I have left our old lives, friends, and family behind so he could really pursue this degree and the job he really wants to do.  I hope we both get the jobs we want and it's a great year for our careers.

But of course I wouldn't mind some little things like these comfy boots (I NEED them since I have a weird foot pain now, please go on sale!)
Of course I've been lusting after a Yumi Kim Shelly.  Totally getting it.  On sale of course because Yumi Kim is having 30% off everything for "Pink Friday" until Nov. 30 (enter code ykpinkfriday).  Loves it!
 
Oh and totally going to Switzerland for a long weekend.  Living in Europe is pretty awesome.  In the time it takes to go to Chicago, I can go to another country.  I'll definitely eat some chocolate for you and take pictures!

Labels: , , , ,

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home