This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - Holiday windows and classic Saturday Night Live/SNL at Barney's

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - Holiday windows and classic Saturday Night Live/SNL at Barney's

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, November 20, 2009

FFF - Holiday windows and classic Saturday Night Live/SNL at Barney's

TGIF darlings!  Seriously this week has been super busy so I hope to catch up on blog posting/reading and relaxing this weekend!  But I do have a new job (well project for now) offer and possibly another one on the way!  Should be exciting!

Anyway, it's THAT time of year again.  Twinkling lights, super cheery carols, gingerbread latte at Starbucks, and of course holiday window displays.  I loved looking at the amazing window displays at Macy's and Lord & Taylor in particular.

I think the Barneys window displays are super cool this year because they've collaborated with SNL to celebrate 35 years of Saturday Night Live on television.  These window displays will be at Barneys stores nationwide.
Pat, the Coneheads - it's awesome!  View the pictures here.


Oh and to bring you back, here is a classic clip from the Coneheads movie - Michael Richards, Drew Carey - so '90s!

Have a good weekend and I'll post my goods from Jimmy Choo for H&M soon!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home