This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo Love: Gritty, grimey, lovely New York City in photos

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo Love: Gritty, grimey, lovely New York City in photos

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Photo Love: Gritty, grimey, lovely New York City in photos

I do miss it.

I came across Kenny Pang's blog and saw 2 photos I wanted to take but never did because we ran out of time. graffiti of Marilyn Monroe and Angelina Jolie in the Meatpacking District
high-line view from around 18th street - only glass section with full direct view of the street

Then some day maybe I'll have a photo like this.
I really like Kenny Pang btw. Photographers are such awesome artists.

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home