This Page

has been moved to a new address

Worthy Reads Roundup - Contrasts in Mumbai, Erdem Autumn Winter 2012-2013, and the best travel apps

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Worthy Reads Roundup - Contrasts in Mumbai, Erdem Autumn Winter 2012-2013, and the best travel apps

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Worthy Reads Roundup - Contrasts in Mumbai, Erdem Autumn Winter 2012-2013, and the best travel apps

Hope you had a great week lovelies!

Here are worthy reads from blogger buddies and beyond:
- Steel toe shoes are making a stylish comeback in men's shoes.  I'm totally intrigued by the gray and steel combination here.
- I'm definitely a frequent flier and smart phone addict so it is good to see a list of useful apps (I forgot about Skyscanner, but what a great way to search for the lowest price across sites!)
- Collars are the latest rage and here are four ways to create your own collar
- Here are 8 interesting Hollywood beauty secrets that should not be copied - wow I never would have thought of extracting my molars for a look of higher cheekbones!

Labels:

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home