This Page

has been moved to a new address

{Fashion} Highlight: Minimal 1970s chic via Zara Spring/Summer 2011

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: {Fashion} Highlight: Minimal 1970s chic via Zara Spring/Summer 2011

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

{Fashion} Highlight: Minimal 1970s chic via Zara Spring/Summer 2011

I first discovered Zara when I was 15.  I was on a summer study abroad in Madrid and happened upon this seemingly super popular store with well-priced but fashion conscious options.
Now fast forward X (oh my, high school was a longgggg time ago) years later and Zara remains an affordable, but fashionable option. I rediscovered it in London and I particularly love the uber clean lines of the Spring Summer 2011 line.  It may be a bit too minimal for some, but it's undeniably modern and easy to wear.  I love the bright colors too!

Here are a few favorites from the collection:






What do you think of this collection?

Labels: , , , ,

39 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home