This Page

has been moved to a new address

Decor Thoughts: Covetable celebrity closets

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Decor Thoughts: Covetable celebrity closets

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Decor Thoughts: Covetable celebrity closets

Can your closet be too big, too small, too luxurious (if only)?

Let's peek into a few celebrity "You know you have a lot of clothing/shoes/accessories when you have converted two bedrooms for storage (ahem, like Fergie)" closets.

I'd love a French country feel with a beautiful table and covered closets like Aerin Lauder,

though Nanette Lepore's tufted seat would also be a lovely addition,

as well as fresh flowers and uber organization like Tamara Mellon (Jimmy Choo president),

my husband would love the serenity and simplicity of Brian Atwood's closet,

though ultimately my love for color and shoes a la Jenna Lyons (J. Crew Creative director) may take over!

The accessories, the racks of jeans, the shoe rooms...wow.  Though I will admit as much as I love fashion, when I have the opportunity to indulge one day, I am going to concentrate on quality vs. quantity.  That and I could use the extra room as an exercise room, screening room or something else!

How does your dream closet look?

Labels: , ,

40 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home