This Page

has been moved to a new address

Wardrobe staple - tweed jacket

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Wardrobe staple - tweed jacket

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wardrobe staple - tweed jacket

As I mentioned here, my love for Chanel is definitely due in large part to their flawless (and sometimes fanciful) execution of the classic tweed jacket.  While I think a lovely Chanel tweed jacket is worth the cost, the reality is that it will take a while to save (or be willing to spend) for one!  The good news is that there are many options for tweed outerwear ranging from the classic jacket to modern cardigans.

I love contrast trims...

MM Couture Miss Me gray jacket, Revolve Clothing, $114



BB Dakota Herringford tweed jacket, Revolve Clothing, $110
Rebecca Taylor sparkle tweed jacket, Revolve Clothing, $395


Contrast Sweater jacket, White House Black Market, $118

...but a solitary color blend is also great
Tweed peacoat, Gap, $29.99 (on sale so unfortunately most sizes sold out!)

Tweed cardigan, Ann Taylor, $59.99


...as is a jacket with an extra touch of embellishment (the collar is amazing though I wish the jacket came in another color)
Galleria Addie jacket, Kate Spade, $179

Do you have any favorite tweed jackets?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

40 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home