This Page

has been moved to a new address

Worthy reads roundup - +J for Uniqlo S/S 2011, High Gloss magazine, and Happy Lunar New Year

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Worthy reads roundup - +J for Uniqlo S/S 2011, High Gloss magazine, and Happy Lunar New Year

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Worthy reads roundup - +J for Uniqlo S/S 2011, High Gloss magazine, and Happy Lunar New Year

Hope you had a great week lovelies!

Here is what happened at Chic 'n Cheap Living this week:
- Even when you're feeling down, you may discover aspects about you or around you that will lift you up eventually.
- +J for Uniqlo Spring/Summer 2011 - loving the clean lines!
- Settee lust - I need a Parisian inspired one in my life!
- Happy Lunar New Year and peeks at Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2011
- Vintage Valentine's Day images throw a little retro glam fun on this holiday,

Here are some worthy reads from blogger buddies and beyond:
- Paloma launched High Gloss magazine and it's gorgeous!

- Nitrolicious posted about the H&M Sustainable Style campaign - loving the green materials and fitted dresses.

- Jen always finds such fun accessories, like this wing ring.  Loves it...now I wish I knew the manufacturer so I could get one too.

- David Koma is launching a collection with Topshop - I'm kinda loving this one!

Labels:

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home