This Page

has been moved to a new address

Worthy reads roundup -IFB Evolving influence, Hello Kitty for Sephora, and last minute Valentine's day cards

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Worthy reads roundup -IFB Evolving influence, Hello Kitty for Sephora, and last minute Valentine's day cards

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Worthy reads roundup -IFB Evolving influence, Hello Kitty for Sephora, and last minute Valentine's day cards

Hope you had a great week lovelies!

Here is what happened at Chic 'n Cheap Living this week:
- Dream, Create and Read with a great book!
- Hello Kitty - ageless and awesome, but worth it in her latest collection for Sephora?
- Blush and embellishment inspiration from Chanel (to come some day soon!)
- A fabulous recipe (and a household favorite!) - lemon cream pasta with baby arugula, tomatoes, and broccoli (we had it tonight - yum!)
- Last minute Valentine's Cards & the Valentino retrospective!

Here are some worthy reads from blogger buddies and beyond:
- The IFB Evolving influence conference (I caught part by livestream) was this week and it was cool listening to Proenza Schouler speak

- I am part of the unfortunate 20% of women beyond their 20s that still has skin problems so I'm glad I found this list of top 20 skin clearing foods (good thing I love artichokes!)

- Lauren Bush launches another Feed bag at Harrod's (and may consider changing her name to Lauren Lauren when she's married!)

- A few blogger buddies are hitting NYFW with full force including the lovely Bon Bon Rose Girls (at Christian Siriano below).  Are you going to any shows?

Labels:

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home