This Page

has been moved to a new address

Chic 'n Cheap Living Contest: Perricone Cold Plasma ($150 value) - US and Canada only

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Chic 'n Cheap Living Contest: Perricone Cold Plasma ($150 value) - US and Canada only

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Chic 'n Cheap Living Contest: Perricone Cold Plasma ($150 value) - US and Canada only

Who wants some fancy and effective face cream?

I hope it's you because you have below a chance to win your very own jar of Perricone Cold Plasma.

From the NV Perricone products site:
Perricone Cold Plasma is a universal product that can be used on men or woman at any age.

Cold Plasma works through a patented ionic (i.e. charged particles) suspension carrier system which allows for your skin to extract from Cold Plasma’s formula according to your individual, unique needs.

Cold Plasma works through this system to deliver optimal nutrition to skin cells to help skin achieve a healthy, glowing, youthful appearance.
It does so by helping combat the 10 signs of aging, which include:
  1. Firmness
  2. Elasticity
  3. Clarity
  4. Radiance
  5. Smoothness
  6. Texture
  7. Redness
  8. Blotchiness
  9. Fine lines and wrinkles
  10. Dryness

By now, I hope you've read my unfiltered and honest review of Cold Plasma as well.  It's a pretty good product and definitely made my skin smoother and clearer in a few weeks.

They also make some of the best eye wrinkle cream as well (hmm perhaps another review and giveaway next time!)

This is for the Chic 'n Cheap Living family (aka blog followers - Blogger, BlogLovin, Google or other Reader) only because you rock!  New followers are always welcome too of course.

To enter, tell me your  why you need this product and how you follow (if we're blogger bffs already no need to say this, you know who you are).

If you win, please respond to me within 3 days.  I would hate to redraw a winner.

Note: Please WRITE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH EXTRA ENTRY, it will make the cross-referencing a little easier (esp. for people with different handles on different accounts).

Extra entries:
1. Become a Twitter Follower AND tweet about this contest with this line: "Win Perricone MD Cold Plasma cream worth $150 from @cncliving http://su.pr/2U1OCu "
2. Become a Facebook Fan - for my friends who love to keep up via Facebook! (If you already do this, please remind me!)
3. Blog about the contest/sidebar w/a picture on your page linking back here.

I'll leave this contest up until Wednesday, July 21st, 11:59 pm PST.   This is open to US and Canadian readers/address holders only (sorry folks else where, you know I still ♥ you!)  

Good luck!





Labels: , , , ,

25 Comments:

  • At July 13, 2010 at 9:18 AM , Blogger Jaime @ laviejaime said...

    Nice! I would love this product/need this product because the summer is a tough time for skin and it's never too early to start the anti-aging process! :)

    Am a follower through Google!

     
  • At July 13, 2010 at 9:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I'm a FB Fan!

     
  • At July 13, 2010 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    And I tweeted! ccoursey! I forgot to say but I need it for redness for sure!

     
  • At July 13, 2010 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Kim said...

    Thanks for the contest! I need this for my constant battle with redness. Nothing else has worked, and I'd rather not look like a lobster on my wedding day :)

     
  • At July 13, 2010 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Lauren said...

    thank you for this giveaway! this is so timely for me because yesterday I was looking into how to expand my skincare regimen (beyond just basic cleanser and sunscreen, lol) Although I'm young, I'd like to start fighting the signs of aging now and this sounds like a great product to start with

    I follow on Google Reader :)

     
  • At July 13, 2010 at 10:35 AM , Blogger Kristen said...

    I follow you via google reader and I just liked you on facebook! I could use this cream so that I look my absolute best on my wedding day!!!

     
  • At July 13, 2010 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    I follow you through my RSS feed! I could use this cream so badly. After a rough first 3 years of marriage my husband and I are having a blast together and I'm focused on taking care of me. Skin definitely is a big part of that!

     
  • At July 13, 2010 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    And I follow you on twitter! kalee_marie

     
  • At July 13, 2010 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    I also am a fan on facebook! That's where I heard about this first!

     
  • At July 13, 2010 at 3:01 PM , Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

    I won a jar of this and it's amazing!

     
  • At July 13, 2010 at 3:21 PM , Blogger drollgirl said...

    i have some of this! i like it! i turn 40 soon (GULP!), and my face needs preserving! :)

     
  • At July 13, 2010 at 3:46 PM , Blogger Amber said...

    I totally need some texture, redness and blotchiness help. I turned 30 this year and really feel like I'm starting to show some age. I follow via good reader. I'd love to try this out.

     
  • At July 13, 2010 at 5:59 PM , Blogger Giovanna said...

    great giveaway! i NEED this product because my skin is prone to bouts of extreme redness, which is weird because i have a darker complexion. anyway, maybe it'll help. :) i follow you on google reader.

     
  • At July 13, 2010 at 10:09 PM , Blogger anita b. said...

    Just went through a breakup (3 years of my life wasted) moved back to my parents took the dog and now I have to start over. All the fighting took a major toll on my well being and it clearly shows in my face. Now I notice the bags under my eyes. I've aged I'm still in my late 20s. This would help boost my self esteem and skin.

     
  • At July 13, 2010 at 10:13 PM , Blogger anita b. said...

    Just in case if I don't win, do you or your readers have any ideas on how to combat the dark circles and puffy eye bags. I've never had this problem until now. I've tried vitamin C based Korres eye solution and it doesn't seem to work. I look horrendous without makeup and in pics :(

     
  • At July 13, 2010 at 10:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I definitely need clarity in my face. I go to the beach a looooot and would love something to balance the sun damage!!

    I follow by GFC!! ;)

     
  • At July 14, 2010 at 3:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I follow you on Twitter and I tweeted the link!
    @shariknight

     
  • At July 14, 2010 at 3:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Oh, I would love to win! If you could see my wrinkles I wouldn't even have to explain, but let me tell you, sun damage, I grew up in the South! XO! Of course I follow!

     
  • At July 15, 2010 at 6:56 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

    Please count me in! I have the frustrating problem of dry skin all year long!

    I follow via Google Friend Connect.

     
  • At July 17, 2010 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Louise said...

    You know me, girl. And you know that I need this because I'm getting old. Plain and simple.

     
  • At July 19, 2010 at 11:50 AM , Blogger its simple love said...

    I follow with google friend connect. Easiest way! And I need this because, though I am young, you should always take care of your skin and treat it with the best. and that's what this product is, the best!

    Rachael

     
  • At July 20, 2010 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Stylista Fitness said...

    I love the sun in the summer but I don't like what it does to my skin :( wah wah! Cold Plasma would help my skin revitalize and create a youthful appearance. I follow via google follower (styleezta). :D

     
  • At July 20, 2010 at 6:10 PM , Blogger Stylista Fitness said...

    twitter follower and tweeted: http://twitter.com/styleezta/status/19026096546

     
  • At July 20, 2010 at 6:14 PM , Blogger Stylista Fitness said...

    facebook friend
    melissa valmonte

     
  • At July 22, 2010 at 1:57 AM , Blogger The Less Than Domestic Goddess said...

    Ooooh, just in time to enter! :) I could definitely use this cream. I have dry, sensitive skin and I am always on the look out for new, effective products. Great giveaway!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home