This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo Love: Summer nights

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo Love: Summer nights

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Photo Love: Summer nights

The summer night is like a perfection of thought.
- Wallace Stevens

Picture from here

I'm quietly sitting still on yet another hot summer day just waiting and hoping to get a moment like the one above.

Here's to the simpler pleasures of summer: the long-awaited coolness of twilight, a welcome spritz of cold water, a quiet stroll through your neighborhood, and the respite from a bright, long day.

I hope you get a chance to wind down and enjoy summer nights (for our friends in a wintry season, oh I'd love that now!)  
What is your favorite part?

Have a lovely week!

Labels: ,

23 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home