This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - Michael's 50% off coupon and brunching it at the marina

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - Michael's 50% off coupon and brunching it at the marina

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, July 9, 2010

FFF - Michael's 50% off coupon and brunching it at the marina

Happy Fun, Free, Friday my dears!

For my crafty friends, that familiar mecca of DIY loveliness, Michaels,  has a 50% off coupon expiring Saturday.  I would have loved to use this coupon for some enamel or chalkboard paint.  There are all these random home decor projects floating around in my head.  Alas, I'm currently 9000 miles away so it's not going to happen for me.
I hope this helps if you're making  a project!

Print here

Also this weekend, one of my favorite blog designers, April Showers Designs is giving away a blog makeover!  Click here for details.

Otherwise, this weekend, I'm...
...meeting friends for brunch at the Marina.  I'm looking forward to the company and the view!

Picture from here

...taking an intro martial arts class!  I'm petite, but I think it's still important to learn basic self-defense.  My husband isn't thrilled, but it's just for a few weeks and I'm hoping it'll be useful!

Picture from here

What are you up to this weekend?

Have a lovely weekend!



Labels: ,

18 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home