This Page

has been moved to a new address

Sick in Switzerland

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Sick in Switzerland

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sick in Switzerland

I'm a bad Nablopomo blogger.  But I do have a good excuse.  I've been sick since yesterday and have only been able to stomach pretzels and 3 tortilla chips today.  Ugh.

I did have some of this deliciousness yesterday though (prosciutto and melon, pepper poppers not so much, ham, mushroom and pear stuffing, and cornbread).

There has been a lot of sleeping in the last 24 hours.  At least I have my friend's warm blanket (dutifully showing his UCLA love in every respect).

How has your weekend been?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home