This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo Love: Catching a favorite view (South Street Seaport)

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo Love: Catching a favorite view (South Street Seaport)

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Photo Love: Catching a favorite view (South Street Seaport)

I went to high school in downtown Manhattan.  We used to hang out in various places downtown - around City Hall, Tribeca, and of course South Street Seaport.  I love how seeing a familiar place brings back memories of those times (for some reason Uno's pizzeria comes to mind first perhaps because it was a staple high school food).

This picture was a nice reminder of the Seaport.  Of course the perfect timing and colors of twilight are awesome too.
 
Both taken from Jen Huang Photography.

I also love it when a picture like the one above captures both the person and the place.  I love seeing the bride on the cobbled streets downtown.  Very old New York.

What pictures bring you back?

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home