This Page

has been moved to a new address

What I'd wear...to a charity event

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: What I'd wear...to a charity event

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What I'd wear...to a charity event

Yep, wallets are tight these days.  I'm looking at mine right now and it's certainly not what it once was.  Anthropologie, go on sale and hold my sizes!  But let's be thankful for what we have and remember those less fortunate than us.  ShopitUPchic is having a charity fundraiser in Aaustin, Texas tomorrow, Oct. 29 to benefit CARE & Women THRIVE WorldWide!  Full details here.

Enjoy a fabulous night of fashion & fun with FREE food and GREAT drinks & shot specials!

Charity Raffle $2 for one ticket, $5 for 3 tickets with prizes like:
$100 for Jose Cafe
$75 GC to Uchi
4 passes to Yoga Yoga
2 tickets to Ester Follies

If I could attend I'd certainly wear an understated, but classy number, something like this metallic polka dot number from the night's hostesses' shop.

Of course I'd need a great accessory.  Not bad Banana Republic.

 
and lovely shoes with some texture seen here 
 
If you're in Austin, stop by to support a cause and of course get free snacks.

Only a few days left to win $50 from ShopitUPchic.  Enter here.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home