This Page

has been moved to a new address

Last day for brides to win $2500 diamond earring rentals from @bridaltweet

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Last day for brides to win $2500 diamond earring rentals from @bridaltweet

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Last day for brides to win $2500 diamond earring rentals from @bridaltweet

If only we could all have diamond earrings like these.  I had to post because I would love someone to wear  these lovely earrings.


Or you can win the chance to rent them.

My bride friends/vendors/fans of bridal stuff, you can still win a chance for a $2500 jewelry rental by registering with Bridal Tweet before 10/31.  You get an entry for the diamond earrings rental just by registering!
I first joined when a graphic designer I found online invited me to join.  It's a nice growing community that easily connects brides and vendors in the wedding world.

Anything that could make wedding planning easier or a chance at gorgeous earrings is always nice.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home