This Page

has been moved to a new address

Rainy day loves - Hayden Harnett browsing, Amy Winehouse, and chicken soup

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Rainy day loves - Hayden Harnett browsing, Amy Winehouse, and chicken soup

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Rainy day loves - Hayden Harnett browsing, Amy Winehouse, and chicken soup

I guess I should get used to rainy days - yes London does live up to its stereotype of overcast or drizzly days. But the meandering sometimes cobblestone streets and bright window flower boxes remain picturesque from our flat. I'm fine walking in the rain because my wellingtons prevent me from kicking up water all over myself as usual! The only time I started to question the appropriateness of these boots was when my old manager told me his 10-year old daughter had a similar pair.

Hmm, I really hope my other fashion choices aren't that of a tween.

So I start with some favorite gray day activities - shopping, listening to music, and cooking something warm and reminiscent of home.

I was lucky to get a sneak peek at Hayden Harnett's Spring summer clothing collection. Here are some favorites. They have some lovely coats next season - casual, cool and versatile. The one-piece bathing suit is pretty hot and seems strangely appropriate with the trench. I might like it in a solid more if I was at a pool, but this is great for the beach.

In the meantime, Mr. Chic 'n Cheap has started school again. While I'm not working yet I've managed to convince him to come home for lunch. Leftover rotisserie chicken bones are always perfect for this.
Finally, listened to some classic Amy Winehouse.
Please clean yourself up - you can really turn out some great stuff!

Stay cozy chicas.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home