This Page

has been moved to a new address

Our marriage prep test results

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Our marriage prep test results

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Our marriage prep test results

...were among the most highly matched among any couple our priest has done. :)Lamb cake toppers from Mudcard on Etsy (little lamb is my nickname).

Then we were wondering if he's only counseled like three couples.

Regardless I really enjoyed our pre-marital counseling because we covered a range of topics from emotional issues, finances, children, and deeper feelings (mostly centered around the test).

We had a rough time last year and it's been a journey of rediscovery, a lot of talking, and a lot of subsequent good times (it was good coming back to the US). But I credit a lot of improvement in me and our relationship to Mr. Chic 'n Cheap. He's very open with his feelings and it helps me understand my behavior and its effects better.

He definitely makes me a better person and I hope I make him one too.

Woo-hoo, getting married soon!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home