This Page

has been moved to a new address

Gifts for readers and some of the cutest notepads ever

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Gifts for readers and some of the cutest notepads ever

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Gifts for readers and some of the cutest notepads ever

I was on a reading binge a few weeks ago - Joyce Carol Oates, Stephanie Meyer...

But these were all library books though my shelves are overflowing with other books. One of my best friends loves treating herself to books. I even got her a Barnes & Noble membership one year and a gift card to feed her habit.

But in looking at book related accessories, I realized these could double as great wedding accessories as well.

Are you including your pet in the wedding or want to include a note for your Out of Towners? How about some cute notepads?These bookmarks could also be great escort card clips for a garden wedding (I envision them attached to ribbon)
These booklets are great for gifts for the littlest (or biggest) guests and could be a great part of a package to your friends. They're a great vintage glam type of item.
Aahhh, I love pretty little things...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home