This Page

has been moved to a new address

Components of a wedding slideshow: funny pix from childhood and beyond

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Components of a wedding slideshow: funny pix from childhood and beyond

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Components of a wedding slideshow: funny pix from childhood and beyond

I'm pretty particular about the pictures of me that can be easily viewed by the rest of the world.

Just ask Mr. Chic 'n Cheap. I make him delete pictures off Facebook or untag myself all the time.

But I don't mind silly childhood pictures. Who doesn't love the fake bookshelves/meadows/lasers in the background? I'm basically comforted by the fact that everyone looked like that and it's a testament to the era of 80s/90s silliness. Even celebrities had to endure these random backgrounds.
We've divided the slideshow into a few categories:
  • Our engagement
  • His/hers section consisting of the following:
  1. baby pictures
  2. childhood pictures
  3. Pictures according to categories of attendees (h.s. friends, family, undergrad friends, work friends, grad school friends)
We will also have a short "skit" in between. Mr. Chic 'n Cheap excitedly explained that he ordered a Charlie Brown t-shirt and will play sad Peanuts music when we start showing my grad pictures.

Yeah, he finds himself hilarious.

So will you have a slideshow? What will you include?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At July 15, 2009 at 4:25 PM , Blogger Mo said...

    We aren't having a slideshow, but I just wanted to leave a comment and say, what a blast from the past! I'm pretty sure I got purple laser streaks as my school picture backdrop at some point and probably thought they were amazing.

     
  • At July 15, 2009 at 5:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    this photo is full of awesome. i wish my school photos were this good!

     
  • At July 17, 2009 at 2:09 PM , Blogger honey my heart said...

    we are planning to do a slideshow, but have had some trouble rounding up younger photos of the fiance. so we might do a collage of engagement photos instead.

     
  • At July 17, 2009 at 3:46 PM , Blogger The Professional Bridesmaid said...

    lol. Mr Chic n' Cheap cracks me up. I like slideshows...fun way to go down to memory lane. Advice - Make you test out the laptop/speaker/projection etc connections beforehand. I had one friend feel super stressed (and a tad embarassed) when she couldn't connect her laptop at the reception.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home