This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - L'Odyssée de Cartier and Reinstating Weekend Rituals

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - L'Odyssée de Cartier and Reinstating Weekend Rituals

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, March 9, 2012

FFF - L'Odyssée de Cartier and Reinstating Weekend Rituals

Happy Fun, Free Friday lovelies!

Fun Campaigns
Cartier is an undeniably iconic jewelry brand.  Ahh yes to have a Love bracelet some day would be pretty lovely!  They released this film showing some of their most famous pieces in a journey through China, Russia, and France.  It is pretty amazing how some companies create mini movies now!  I also love to see jewelry in action.  Check it out with this link via Martha Stewart Weddings - L'Odyssée de Cartier.

Otherwise this weekend I am...
...doing a few things we used to do most weekends.  I am still trying to teach the husband how to swim (his freestyle is much better now!) and we have missed going to our favorite fishmonger so we will see him again this weekend.  We will of course catch up with a few friends for a few meals.  But I'm mainly happy to be getting back to a little bit of a routine until the next set of travels in a few weeks!

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels:

19 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home