This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - Ruelala Final Sale, Nanette Lepore NYC sample sale and furniture shopping

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - Ruelala Final Sale, Nanette Lepore NYC sample sale and furniture shopping

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, November 5, 2010

FFF - Ruelala Final Sale, Nanette Lepore NYC sample sale and furniture shopping

Happy Fun, Free Friday lovelies!

Happy Diwali to my friends that celebrate the holiday!  May this be a joyful year for you!
Image from here

Exclusive member only sales
The trick to online designer sample sales is to know when to shop and to quickly snap up great deals.  Shop now at Ruelala because they are hosting their Final Sale Acts 1 and 2 now.   This is a seriously fab opportunity to grab pieces you missed in previous sales and at a lower price!  Note that final sale = no returns so love it if you buy it!  They have everything from Theory to Michael Kors on the site now.

This Michael Kors dress isn't in my size but I love it.  Anyone going to buy it and make me jealous?

If you need an invite to Ruelala, click here.


New York In-store sales
For my New York area friends, I had to share that the Nanette Lepore sample sale will start next week.  I love their supremely feminine fits and styling.  I also once scored a $20 wool maxi skirt that became a winter staple as well as a gorgeous $300 or $350 cream suit.   They also have lovely staff at the event (I had an issue with my suit color and had to exchange it, which they easily did even after the sale ended!)
Check it out if you're in the area!


Otherwise, this weekend, I am...

...having authentic ramen (yum and vouched for by my Japanese friend!)
Image from here

...finally getting a dining room table.  This has been such a sore point between my husband and I because I haven't found a set I loved.  But the dining area is tiny and we have few options so we'll get something similar to this.
Image from here

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels: ,

18 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home