This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo Love {Inspiration}: Express Yourself!

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo Love {Inspiration}: Express Yourself!

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Photo Love {Inspiration}: Express Yourself!

Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
Bruce Lee



All photos from here

I've been thinking about self-expression a bit lately, perhaps because I have encountered quite a few people who unfortunately weren't given the opportunity to pursue their interests and passions; in many cases, they have just given in and become the version of themselves that was expected of them.  I think I certainly became that person for quite a while.  But now that I'm in a different location across the globe and discovered this wonderful world of blogging, I'm in an interesting new phase of discovery and looking for the things that really excite me and exhibit my personality.  These forms of self expression may be as small and simple as the new studded belt I wear over  tunics or the dusty fit flops sandals that demonstrates my fondness for walking everywhere instead of taking a cab.

So paint on the walls, laugh out loud, and be as much of a rebel as you want to be.
Just express yourself!

Have a fabulous week lovelies!

Labels: ,

18 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home