This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - Mark Bittman Cooking "Essentials" App, Body Shop 50% off scent sale, and Seasonal transitions

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - Mark Bittman Cooking "Essentials" App, Body Shop 50% off scent sale, and Seasonal transitions

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, October 1, 2010

FFF - Mark Bittman Cooking "Essentials" App, Body Shop 50% off scent sale, and Seasonal transitions

Happy Fun, Free, Friday lovelies!

Ahhh I do love the weekend and I love jetting off somewhere new (though yes, the travel can be exhausting).

Before I left though, I wanted to share something that might be nice for you iPhone lovers: the free Mark Bittman "How to Cook Everything Essentials" app - it includes recipes, lists, and a timer (hmm because who doesn't love a countdown).  Though I may not have professed my ♥ for the Minimalist to you, rest assured it runs deep. I love his easy and tasty recipes and his NY Times videos can be pretty darn funny too.

This weekend, The Body Shop has 50% off their scents in-store this weekend if you buy a $3 bag.  Pretty great deal oh and it brings back the memories of White Musk (a high school favorite!)  This new cherry blossoms scent looks kinda cool too!

Otherwise, I'm...
...off to Victoria and Vancouver this weekend for my cousin-in-law's wedding!  Ah yes wedding season.  But really I'm most excited about breaking out of this tropical climate and experiencing real autumn weather and viewing beautiful foliage.  Fall is a favorite season and you don't realize how you miss it until you can't have it anymore!

...hosting another short giveaway this weekend!  Watch out for your chance to win something cool I picked up in Bali!

What are you up to this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home