This Page

has been moved to a new address

Chic 'n Cheap Living Contest: Balinese/Indonesian Batik Cloth for dress, sarong, more

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Chic 'n Cheap Living Contest: Balinese/Indonesian Batik Cloth for dress, sarong, more

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Chic 'n Cheap Living Contest: Balinese/Indonesian Batik Cloth for dress, sarong, more

Remember when I talked about batik in Bali here?  Well I bought a few pieces and thought, what better way to share the ♥, hold onto summer, and spread a little joy from Bali than to give a Batik piece away.  I love the patterns, colors, and complexity in Batik cloth.  They're also super versatile and can be used as a dress, sarong, or as a fashionable throw in your living room!

This piece is large and hard to photograph, but here are a few shots (color is a bit closer to first picture and the borders are gold).



{Le Rules}
This is for the Chic 'n Cheap Living family (aka blog followers - Blogger, BlogLovin, Google or other Reader) only because you rock!  New followers are always welcome too of course.

Please include your e-mail address if you do not have a blog or Twitter ID.

Check the blog to see if you win.  If you win, please e-mail me within 3 days.  I would hate to redraw a winner but everyone deserves a fair chance.

First entry:
Comment below - how would you use this cloth?

Extra entries:
1.  (+1) Become a Twitter Follower AND tweet about this contest with this line: "Win Balinese batik for a dress, sarong from @cncliving  http://su.pr/2tEiVt" (use the Tweet button below!)
2. (+1) Sidebar, blog about this giveaway
3. (+2) Become a Facebook Fan - for my friends who love to keep up via Facebook! (or remind me if you are already a fan, I changed Facebook fan pages, please come here!)
4. (+1) Blog about the contest/sidebar w/a picture on your page linking back here.


Note
: Please WRITE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH EXTRA ENTRY, it will make the cross-referencing a little easier (esp. for people with different handles on different accounts).

I'll leave this contest up until October 5, 11:59 pm PST (short contest because I'm traveling!)   This is open to readers internationally!

Good luck!

Labels: , ,

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home