This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - Digital Photography guide and snacking on Jamon Serrano

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - Digital Photography guide and snacking on Jamon Serrano

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, July 23, 2010

FFF - Digital Photography guide and snacking on Jamon Serrano

Happy Fun, Free, Friday lovelies!

Who here carries a camera around and takes pictures of everything?

*Me*

Well I discovered this digital photography guide with great tips on buying and using your digital cameras effectively (what types of settings to use and shots to practice taking).  I do find myself gaining a better perspective the more I shoot and practice and this guide was a nice, general primer.

Download here.

Otherwise this weekend I'm...
...going to my first bbq in Singapore

I'm expecting lots of fusion items - chicken satay, chicken wings, and probably fried noodles.  Yum...
picture from here

...brunching it with a Spanish friend who has imported authentic Jamon Serrano (or is it iberico?)  Either way, delicious jamon para mi!

(my picture from Toledo - salty, caloric delciousness)

What are you up to this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home