This Page

has been moved to a new address

Color infusion in evening/wedding gowns (via Bridal Market Spring 2011)

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Color infusion in evening/wedding gowns (via Bridal Market Spring 2011)

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Color infusion in evening/wedding gowns (via Bridal Market Spring 2011)

I love ivory and white wedding gowns. I'm kinda a traditional girl in that way.

But if I had seen some of the colored wedding gowns available today, I would have had to think twice.  Brides search for that gown that will make them feel confident and beautiful on that special day and these dresses would certainly do that.  These gowns are also a breath of fresh air for formal events.  Imagine wearing one of these for whatever great party you're attending!

How light and bright is this Carol Hannah gown?  It just makes me want to skip, like the model.

Modern and romantic at once courtesy of Vera Wang

Remember when I talked about Carolina Herrara's floral beauties?  Lazaro offers this hand-painted gown.  Simply stunning.

Finally basic black - love the lacey layers in this Tara Keely dress!
Last 3 pictures courtesy of brides.com

Since these gowns are hot off the runway, a trunk show or sample is the best way to get them discounted.  But you never know what you'll turn up on Once Wed or Preowned Wedding Dresses or good 'ol eBay!


Would you rock a colored gown for your big day?  Or just save these dresses for another fancy occasion?

Labels: , , , , , ,

22 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home