This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo Love: Dancing Fools

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo Love: Dancing Fools

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Photo Love: Dancing Fools

I'll admit it, my husband is a better (salsa) dancer than I am and that's a great thing.  He had been taking lessons for a few years and got me started on salsa a few months before our wedding.  My hand eye coordination deficit brain made it difficult at first to do the steps but luckily I got the hang after a while and  looked forward to classes every week.

Gene Kelly & Vera Ellen in "On the Town" from here

I saw this photo and was reminded of how I miss dancing.  We had talked about finding activities here and this definitely fits the bill (and an aerobic exercise that's fun is so Chic 'n Cheap!)  Exercise? Fun? Whirling around with my husband?  Sounds good to me.  Just don't make me do the grapevine - I still can't handle that!

What activities do you like to do with your partner?

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home