This Page

has been moved to a new address

Cuff love and blog award love

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Cuff love and blog award love

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cuff love and blog award love

There's something about cuffs that has entranced me lately...

Hayden Harnett has always had divine cuffs in a modern rocker-chic way.  These are $144 but were on sale for $88.40 2 weeks ago so patience pays off!



Sigh, a billowy tunic, some cute strappy sandals, and this at the ever impressive Forever 21 for $5.80.  I'm totally stalking the store for this.  Bridal bloggers, what about this as a modern accessory with your dress?

Momma and baby studs go together in this leather studded cuff from Linea Pelle, $55



Luxing it up with Alexis Bittar.  I'm trying to decide whether it's worth the price ($227.50 on sale!)  It is pretty divine though and even the name "Rhodium versail crystal" is lovely.
Finally a lusty lust item indeed.  I feel like I may have robbed Coco Chanel's own jewelry box if I had this.
 
$3,300 (le sigh) here
I also got an award from Jbreezy Baby.  It is the I ♥ your Blog award.  Thanks dearest!

 
I'm supposed to link to the person who gave this to me and pass it to 15 of my newest blog friends.  That was hard but they're all awesome!

So I give this to the well deserving and ever fascinating:
  1. Party Planner Gal 
  2. Drollgirl
  3. Sundara Life 
  4. Chocolate Lover
  5. the Less than Domestic Goddess
  6. La Dolce Vita Micaela
  7. 99+ forever
  8. Oh Missy Me
  9. Savvy Gal
  10. Leah
  11. LenoreNevermore
  12. A Diary of Lovely
  13. Very Married
  14. Bailey and Meister
  15. Shop 'n Chomp (my husband is inspired and says he wants to be known as Spend 'n Chomp, sigh)
I'm off again to NYC soon.  Mmm, can't wait to have some pizza and do some shopping!

    Labels: , , , , , ,

    28 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home