This Page

has been moved to a new address

The Wedding First Dance with my limited skills - Formal and Fun

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: The Wedding First Dance with my limited skills - Formal and Fun

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, July 31, 2009

The Wedding First Dance with my limited skills - Formal and Fun

I'm nuts right? Two weeks out Mr. Chic 'n Cheap and I decided to have a choreagraphed first dance. The more we thought about it, the more we wanted something memorable. I've seen many couples just swaying which is cute, but gets a little long.

I'm blessed to know a former modern dancer who was able to choreograph for us. I have lots of dinners and goodies in store for her.

Seriously, I could look like this?


I looked like that in my head. But it took 2 sessions and 7 hours to nail it down. This is mostly due to the fact that I have no capacity for remembering steps. "One, Two, what's the third?". We, or I have to practice a lot more. I'm like a deer in headlights when it comes to choreographed steps. I just need to get it down until it's totally natural.

But I'm happy and we have a great song (edited down of course) with some cute moments.


Are you having a first dance?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home