This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - Ann Taylor Friends and Family this weekend and Swimming lessons

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - Ann Taylor Friends and Family this weekend and Swimming lessons

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, August 5, 2011

FFF - Ann Taylor Friends and Family this weekend and Swimming lessons

Happy Fun, Free Friday lovelies!

This has been both a very short and very long week - have you ever had one of those?  I just want to relax, catch up on some reading, and meet some good friends.

Online Shopping
Ann Taylor is both familiar and surprising these days.  I love the edginess of some of their styles and the sweetness of other pieces.  I instantly thought that this necklace would be great for a bride (or for someone to wear in the spring).  It's also 30% off through Sunday with code FRIENDSFB
Crystal cluster necklace, Ann Taylor, $47.60

Save!
Go through Mr. Rebates first and get 2.5% cash back!

Otherwise, this weekend...
...I am determined to use the pool and to teach the Mr. how to swim.  We already have the kickboard and buoy and I just hope he can maintain his form (fun fact: I'm a Red Cross certified intermediate swimmer and remind him of it!)  It really is great to live by a pool and we need to take advantage of it.

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a lovely weekend!

Labels:

23 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home