This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo Love {Inspiration}: The View from above

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo Love {Inspiration}: The View from above

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Photo Love {Inspiration}: The View from above

As I get older, I get smaller.  I see other parts of the world I didn't see before.  Other points of view.  I see outside more. 
Neil Young
 1, 2, 3

I have to admit that I can sometimes be a stubborn person.  I hold onto to my own perspectives and fight for them.  However, it is interesting seeing a different viewpoint sometimes and learning information that could change everything.  My husband has been a great person to help me expand my views.  I've also  adjusted them myself as I've become older and started seeing the world from different eyes.
See outside yourself once in a while and you may be pleasantly surprised at the view.

Have a lovely week!

Labels: ,

24 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home