This Page

has been moved to a new address

Design Inspiration

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Design Inspiration

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Design Inspiration

I've just discovered this lovely blog from the fussy designer. I love her whimsical touches and damask motifs. I've wanted to incorporate some damask touches with my hydrangea cut-outs from embossed, handmade, or colored paper.

Components:
  1. hydrangea craft punch (Michael's, $5 after 50% off coupon):
  2. Various hand-made/textured/colored papers (Target, $2-clearance)
  3. Lattice edge punch (Michael's, $7.50 after 50% discount)
  4. All on linen paper (no image yet but the ivory resume like paper, $12/100 sheets, $12/50 envelopes, will need to look for Staples coupon)
I was thinking of using A10 size envelopes and halving an 8.5" x 11" linen sheet lengthwise. There will be a little bit of overhang and our initials and lattice edge would take care of that. I wanted to minimize waste and postage (I plan to have people RSVP on the website anyway).

I was inspired by the summer (my previous centerpieces and invited had fall images, may still use the colors). What other things inspire brides and their stationary?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home